WE ARE NOW OPEN
Every day from 11am-6pm.
***We will be closing at 5pm on 9/18 for a private event.
OUR COMMUNITY, OUR RESPONSIBILITY
We have taken the time to ensure that our spaces are safe and prepared for your long-awaited return. We put your health and our employees' well-being above everything else, so to say we've missed you is an understatement.
The past several months has been unlike anything we've ever experienced, and we're working hard to evolve so we can continue to show up in a meaningful way for you, our employees, and our community. Part of that has meant serving you in new ways, whether that's online or through our hand-delivery and pickup options. Thank you for your loyalty through it all, and we're so thrilled to be finally re-opening our Tasting Room doors!
FOR YOUR SAFETY & COMFORT
• INCREASED SANITIZATION // we will frequently wipe down high-touch surfaces with disinfectant and have hand sanitzer for customers to use. All spaces will be sanitized between guests.
• FACE COVERINGS // Our employees will be wearing face masks for your protection, and we ask that all guests of the age 5-years-old and up do the same when you are not seated at your table during the tasting.
• SOCIAL DISTANCING // We have reconfigured our table spacing to ensure adequate distance between groups.
• PICKUP & SHIPPING OPTIONS // We will still be offering pickup and shipping if you prefer to order online.
If you're ready to come back to Dobbes, we're asking that you make a reservation so we can safely serve you.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT
We can't wait to host you again -- please let us know you're coming!
1. Click the Reserve Now button below 2. Select your day & time 3. Let us know how many people are in your party 4. Confirm your details 5. Reserve your table
Latest Update: June 8, 2020.
Facebook: @DobbesFamilyEstate | Instagram: @DobbesWinery
240 SE 5th Street Dundee, Oregon 97115
Founded in 2002, Dobbes Family Estate embodies over three decades of winemaking. Today, we proudly select the finest grapes from a wide variety of vineyards in the Willamette and Rogue Valleys, including the Dundee Hills, Chehalem Mountains, Eola-Amity and McMinnville appellations. We make wines that are true to their varietal character, showing as much depth, elegance, opulence and balance as possible. There’s always a new wine emerging from our winemaking team, fueled by their passion for continuous exploration of Oregon’s terroirs and endless wine possibilities